Sunday, March 11, 2018

ROPEWALKER
**************

I used to walk on beautiful pavements.
Under the  sun  or embracing the drizzles.
Side by side of a breeze ,
free and  eazy
without  a care in the world.
Then one day they handed  me over a rope
 to walk .
I am ordered to leave my  scenic lands ,
the Strolls undrer the autumn leaves and rainy bliss.

I am given a no other option rule.

I did what they want.
Learned to walk on a rope.
I fell again and again
Only to get up and learn to balance.
Above their shoulders and piercing judgement.
I learn to walk on a rope.

Still I do
Walk on my rope and see what goes around and comes around
at  many levels
above their brains.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE ************* Everyone is living. No one goes nowhere. The dead woman in the mortuary, Along with her neighbour the ...